You May Also Like
- Industrial designer Konstantin Grcic has done it all, from spoons to umbrellas to lights, but he’s best known for his data-driven chairs. We dropped in on his Munich studio to sit awhile…
- The German designer talks about the futuristic visions in his Vitra exhibition and the thrill of making irritating furniture.
- Just when you thought they couldn't get any cooler, Muji announces that they've joined up with Thonet to re-imagine the classic bentwood and Bauhaus chairs.
- Whether it’s a place to rest your saucers or your sneakers, the coffee table is the workhorse of the most leisurely room in the house, so you might as well make it work with your décor.
- Six stories high, crowned with a pool, and with a direct lineage back to the Bauhaus, a new town house in Tel Aviv manages to both embrace and provide refuge from the teeming Israeli city.
- German industrial designer Konstantin Grcic is one of our favorites, a designer who marries data-driven research with an uncanny knack for form and function.
Join the Discussion