You May Also Like
- An array of items fills up the halls at Tendence—experimental furniture, textiles, lighting, clothing, jewelry, and more—but housewares and accessories were most prevalent.
- From a revolutionary juicer to an architecturally inspired dish rack, shake a glance at eight of our favorite products to outfit arguably the most important room in the house with.
- OXO has always been one of our favorite product companies: it has been at the forefront of universal design and seamlessly integrates function into the form of all its products.
- From experts' picks on dish racks and cutlery to advice on building your dream kitchen, Dwell keeps the home fires burning with this handy cheat sheet.
- French designer Patrick Jouin and famed Michelin-starred French chef Alain Ducasse spent three years working together to create their recent product for Alessi: the Compasso d'Oro-winning Pasta Pot.
- For more than a decade, London-based design company Black+Blum has been cranking out beautiful, sometimes quirky or humorous, and always functional products for the home.
Join the Discussion