You May Also Like
- Easier than painting and less of a commitment than hanging curtains, these five rugs will brighten any corner (or the center) of your home.
- Ahhhh, the rug. Ever so comfortable, ever so cozy. We compiled six of the plushest rugs not only worthy of your feet, but for showing off too.
- Modern-rug purveyor and witty Brit Christopher Farr chats with Dwell about 25 years in the business and doles out advice for every type of carpet buyer.
- Founded in London in 1997 by Suzanne and Christopher Sharp, The Rug Company grew out of the globe-trotting couple’s love of exotic cultures, exquisite hand-craftsmanship and, of course, rugs.
- Nanimarquina, the Barcelona-based rug manufacturer, experiments with color and patterns at Milan Design Week 2014.
- Edward Fields—an American carpet maker whose rugs dress the floors in the Glass House, Hollyhock House, and Lever House—recently released "Iconics," a collection of eleven…
Join the Discussion