You May Also Like
- An enterprising duo mines their respective creative and business backgrounds to create a furniture collection with French roots and universal appeal.
- Switching from incandescent to LED bulbs can cut the amount of electricity a lamp consumes by sixty percent or more.
- On Wednesday April 25, 2012, Dwell Media celebrated its Light & Energy issue with a spectacular lighting exhibition and party held at Industria Superstudio.
- Relocating from New York to Kyoto, Japan in 2012 not only marked a new beginning in his life, but proved to be a working catalyst for ceramicist Jeff Nimeh.
- Visual illusions in design can bring a bit of magic to your modern space. From floating lamps to two-legged tables, we've gathered a few products to deceive your eyes and heighten your curiosity.
- Whether it’s the real deal or merely a facsimile, marble is both cutting-edge and classic. Here are seven pieces straight from the quarry, from small tabletop pieces to statement-making furniture.
Join the Discussion