- Flying high in the air with the greatest of ease or low over a table to accent your meal, a pendant illuminates the room like no other kind of fixture.
The Random Light, by Bertjan Pot for Moooi, has a cocoon-like form is crafted of durable epoxy and fiberglass. The body is a unified piece; lightbulb access and replacement is carried out though an opening in the top. Uses 1 X 100W max medium base incandescent bulb.
- Dwell editor-in-chief Amanda Dameron scoured secondhand furniture purveyor Chairish to pick her favorite pieces, ranging from a walnut coffee table by design icon Jens Risom to a set of wooden…
- A view-filled waterfront penthouse in Cape Town, South Africa, turns to natural elements for design inspiration.
- As Thanksgiving approaches at the end of the month, we've got table settings on the brain.
- To create their rural Connecticut getaway, Lisa Gray and Alan Organschi layered their modern design sensibility atop an early 20th-century stone foundation.
- We turn our eye to Israel to sample a bit of the modern design happening in the Middle-Eastern country.
The genesis for the Carbon chair was the Carbon Copy, a prototype carbon-fiber replica of Charles and Ray Eames’s iconic Wire chair. This chair is completely hand coiled and is 100 percent carbon fiber and epoxy.