You May Also Like
- For all of the grass stain–elimination contests we see on TV among name-brand laundry detergents, it’s the washers and dryers that do the heavy lifting.
- We've noticed a curious trend of disappearing appliances, planar sinks, and subdued surfaces.
- At KBIS and IBS, white, gray, and taupe held strong, as did a clear emphasis on conservation, sustainability, and universal design.
- Brew the perfect cup of joe, add counter appeal, and discover a growing trend in cooking methods with the new appliances in our roundup.
- Making its only American stop in San Francisco, the wonderful show Less and More: The Design Ethos of Dieter Rams opened this week at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Today’s dishwashers are quieter and more energy- and water-efficient than ever—giving you a little peace and quiet as well as peace of mind.
Join the Discussion