You May Also Like
- While in Italy for a large press event regarding the 50th Salone Del Mobile, I took the opportunity to visit Kartell's headquarters in Noviglio, just outside of Milan.
- Flying high in the air with the greatest of ease or low over a table to accent your meal, a pendant illuminates the room like no other kind of fixture.
- In the Sydney, Australia, neighborhood of Rozelle, architect Christopher Polly has renovated a house with green design in mind.
- Mill Valley, California, might not be a hotbed of modernism, but it was here, ten years ago, that Dwell came into the world alongside founder Lara Hedberg Deam’s first home—now renovated…
- Down cushions? Hardwood frame? New York City interior designer Timothy Brown gives us a quick tutorial on what to inspect when you’re inspecting.
- Recreate an Australian living-dining area in the comfort of your own home.
Join the Discussion