You May Also Like
- Furniture designer Patricia Urquiola is known for her bright, overstuffed upholstery for the likes of B&B Italia and Moroso as well as her slightly exotic, woven outdoor pieces for brands like…
- An apartment overlooking the High Line in New York City captures views of a constantly changing urban landscape.
- From a renovated cottage in England to a family home in Brooklyn, these modern homes make the last letter on the color wheel look regal by its creative insertions indoors and out.
- Uncluttered and pared back to the fewest of items, these seven living rooms make minimalism shine.
- Last weekend, contributing blogger Scott Newlin attended Maison & Objet, a Parisian fair featuring objects that range from furniture to gifts to home decor.
- For the visually inclined, Flickr can be an invitation to spend hours meandering virtually through the snapshots of strangers (an assuredly more rewarding vortex than party photos of your Facebook…
Join the Discussion