You May Also Like
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at 10 statement chairs that are sure to turn heads and get tongues wagging.
- For better or for worse, we're currently living through something of a pirate renaissance. Pirates pop up as both comic cultural meme and serious scourge of the seas.
- New Zealand furniture company Resident has caught our eye with its sleek, minimalist furniture and lighting.
- Part one of our guide to what to see in Milan at the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair—first up, onsite at the Rho fairground.
- Frequent Dwell contributor Zahid Sardar has two new books out that would be welcome additions to any architecture or industrial-design library: West Coast Modern published by Gibbs Smith and 100 Best…
- Launched by Bridie Picot and Matt Smith at ICFF 2013, Thing Industries is a young upstart with a witty outlook on furniture design. Case in point, this seat-shaped rack, called the Sacrificial Chair.
Join the Discussion