You May Also Like
- Ease into warmer weather with these editor-approved lounge chairs.
- If you chase long afternoons lolling by the pool, with longer evenings of the same, there is only one piece of furniture on your mind. Ours too.
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
- It’s not just for stuffy tweeds; herringbone patterns have a distinct place in modern design. See how in these 8 houses, from Paris to Tokyo.
- Both a gallery and a residence, an Antwerp home redefines the boundaries between public and private, art and interior design.
- A pair of architects help a client carve out an oasis of calm amid São Paulo’s bustle.
Join the Discussion