You May Also Like
- If you chase long afternoons lolling by the pool, with longer evenings of the same, there is only one piece of furniture on your mind. Ours too.
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
- It’s not just for stuffy tweeds; herringbone patterns have a distinct place in modern design. See how in these 8 houses, from Paris to Tokyo.
- Both a gallery and a residence, an Antwerp home redefines the boundaries between public and private, art and interior design.
- Cozy up to nature with an all-encompassing look at terrestrial life from Dwell's April 2014 issue.
- Design fans, get ready to add a hot new monograph to the bookshelf—Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec: Works by Anniia Koivu is out from Phaidon Press this month.
Join the Discussion