You May Also Like
- We may live in an increasingly public world, but that doesn’t mean we need to hide the occasional embarrassing photo or tuck away a top-secret file. Here are 5 sneaky storage solutions.
- It's no secret that during the annual Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, one of our favorite stops is SaloneSatellite, the portion of the fair devoted to young designers under the age of 35.
- Earthy materials like wood and natural textiles have been popular for making phone cases and even speaker housings.
- Established in 2008 by Daniel To and Emma Aiston, industrial design studio Daniel Emma strives to "create the unexpected from simple objects using simple forms," calling their designs—which range…
- In our September 2013 issue, we profiled 18 of our favorite design bloggers, sharing their latest discoveries in furniture, graphic design, travel, architecture, and more.
- From his Glasgow studio, woodworker Derek Welsh fashions craft-oriented modern furniture and bespoke interiors projects.
Join the Discussion