You May Also Like
- From an innovative toaster to a bright scratch resistant chair, check out these six designs that feature the numeours capabilities of the moldable, bendable, and wondrous material: plastic.
- We could not be more thrilled to welcome Michael Graves, one of America's most eminent architects and designers, to the Dwell on Design stage as for our keynote address.
- Any way you slice it, toast makes the most of any loaf. But which of these worthy appliances will make toast of the competition?
- The world is shrinking, dear readers, and it doesn't show any signs of stopping.
- By straightening angles, installing windows, and adding vertical accents, architect Aaron Ritenour brought light and order to an irregularly shaped apartment in the heart of Athens, Greece.
- When a couple in Amsterdam decided to upgrade their residence from a small houseboat to a larger one, they sought a design that would elevate the kitchen—literally.
Join the Discussion