You May Also Like
- Please join Dwell this Friday, October 15th, as we celebrate our 10th Anniversary and debut 10 limited-edition serigraph prints.
- On a double suburban lot in Tokyo, the Office of Ryue Nishizawa built a neighborhood-scaled, flexible-format minimalist steel prefab compound for Yasuo Moriyama—a very private individual with a…
- Thanks to a fleet of wildly creative architects producing out-of-the-box houses for brave, non-conformist clients, Japan's architecture scene is one of the most exciting in the world.
- On Sunday, Kazuyo Sejima and Ryue Nishizawa of SANAA revealed their Serpentine Pavilion.
- In many cities, space is limited. These seven Japanese homes feature innovative storage options, tiny gardens and modern design.
- Kazuyo Sejima (just the second woman ever!) and Ryue Nishizawa of the Japanese architecture firm SANAA were awarded the 2010 Pritzker Prize.
Join the Discussion