Inspired by the 1970s Supergraphics aesthetic, this modular hanging system comprised of half-cylinder sections comes with three or five pieces that can be joined back to back or end to end.
- On Wednesday April 25, 2012, Dwell Media celebrated its Light & Energy issue with a spectacular lighting exhibition and party held at Industria Superstudio.
- It's something every designer, design writer, and design collector wonders constantly: Will this piece of furniture I made/ hailed in print/ bought still be in vogue in ten (or fifty) years' time?
- This Monday, Dwell co-hosted a holiday celebration of design at DDG's newly unveiled 345meatpacking condoplex in New York City.
- When it comes to lighting there are so many ways to go but if you want to add a bit of drama and really elevate your interior design to the next level we think there is nothing like a chandelier.
For our third and last installment of our series on lighting design, we trek to Brooklyn for a round table discussion about the power of illumination with the creative minds behind Roll & Hill.
- An airy addition on the back of a historic house in Boise is a model of sensitive renovation, seamlessly melding new and old.
A sleek and stunning teak piece, designed by Kai Kristiansen in the 1960s. The floating design features three drawers with full-width tab pulls, a filing cabinet, brass keyholes, and 2 additional lockable cabinets in the front for extra storage.