You May Also Like
- When we last checked in with the young Swedish designer Fredrik Färg, as part of our New Guard roundup in 2012, he had recently launched Studio Färg & Blanche with the French-Swedish designer…
- The bed is so much more than a place to lay your head, it's the focal point of the room and the headboard can either make or break that look.
- Throughout his decades-long career, Australian industrial designer Marc Newson has produced prolifically.
- In this series, Sebastian Mariscal designs a home in Venice, California, that brings the outside in. We track the project from start to finish with resident Michael Sylvester.
- The Mariscal residence in downtown San Diego is just one surprise in a city rarely associated with innovative urban structures.
- Upcycled and reclaimed products are losing their stigma as burlap sack and bottle top creations. Slowly but surely, they are infusing the design world with sharp ideas and a feel-good ethos.
Join the Discussion