You May Also Like
- A maker of unfussy, elegant design objects, Inga Sempé delights in things both great and small—even if she doesn’t own any.
- Love it or hate it, the distinctive silhouette of Ligne Roset’s most enduring sofa model celebrates 40 years of booming business.
- On a walk through Ligne Roset’s factory near Lyon, France, we track the multitude of steps, hands, and hours required to craft this very refined couch.
- When I was in France earlier this year to report our latest Process story, which appears in our February 2011 issue and online here, I had the opportunity to not only tour Ligne Roset's factory…
- For most of us, Ligne Roset pieces are the stuff that design dreams are made of.
- Tony and Rachel Sherman were simply trying to buy a house, but what they found instead was a foundation—a discovery that transformed them from home buyers to home builders virtually overnight.
Join the Discussion