You May Also Like
- German industrial designer Konstantin Grcic is one of our favorites, a designer who marries data-driven research with an uncanny knack for form and function.
- Frontways, sideways, backward, or leaning against the back. Breakfast, beers, or bitters. The versatile barstool is indeed a perfect place to perch.
- Industrial designer Konstantin Grcic has done it all, from spoons to umbrellas to lights, but he’s best known for his data-driven chairs. We dropped in on his Munich studio to sit awhile…
- There’s no denying the appeal of a seat at the bar; it’s where everybody knows your name, after all.
- This weekend, the question is now "What to do?" but "What not to do?".
- Belly up to the bar (or kitchen island) and perch atop one of these seven modern stools.
Join the Discussion