You May Also Like
- The use of mirrors and mirrored surfaces to add dimension and create a visual illusion of space is a tried-and-true trick of the trade in interior design.
- The Space Race of the 1960s greatly influenced modernism in design and architecture. Like the astronauts that inspired them, these designs dare to boldly go where no one has gone before.
- Lately we've noticed a resurgent love affair with the lightbulb. Whether it's unique shades acting as a glowing showcase or the bare bulbs themselves, we dig this look.
- We take a closer look at the renowned British talent’s designs in situ from the pages of Dwell.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
- When the Fisher family’s 1960s Long Island beach bungalow started to crumble, they sought an architect who’d preserve the home’s humble roots and mellow vibe, while subtly bringing…
Join the Discussion