You May Also Like
- Without condoning knockoffs, let me say: It is a thrill to walk into a furniture shop and discover a slew of handsome and vaguely familiar-looking design pieces that I can actually afford.
- Seattle-based readers (and online shoppers with a passion for fashion) may be well aware of Totokaelo, the Capitol Hill-based purveyor of avant-garde design.
- Danish Crafts, an organization dedicated to launching the careers of emerging designers and sharing Denmark's design with the world, showed its latest collection at Maison&Objet.
- The use of mirrors and mirrored surfaces to add dimension and create a visual illusion of space is a tried-and-true trick of the trade in interior design.
- In the fourth installment of our furniture series on tables (see past series on the Kitchen Table, Dining Table, and Coffee Table) we present the side table.
- Sustainable design isn’t merely a catchphrase for Mexico City–based industrial designer Emiliano Godoy.
Join the Discussion