You May Also Like
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
- Flying high in the air with the greatest of ease or low over a table to accent your meal, a pendant illuminates the room like no other kind of fixture.
- From a renovated cottage in England to a family home in Brooklyn, these modern homes make the last letter on the color wheel look regal by its creative insertions indoors and out.
- Because of its vibrancy, purple can be a difficult color to work into an everyday space.
- Consult our guide to the most happening design events and installations during ICFF 2014, including related fairs like WantedDesign, Sight Unseen OFFSITE, and IntroNY.
- Alexallen Studio's clever Lightbracket combines two functions into one streamlined, colorful industrial design.
Join the Discussion