You May Also Like
- Today we say buon compleanno to two grandfathers of modern Italian design, Achille Castiglioni (1918–2002) and Angelo Mangiarotti (1921–2012), with a survey of their iconic works.
- The best way to gain perspective on the aesthetics of a given era is by examining the product designs of the time.
- If you can't get enough of design history's classics, then you're in luck: MoMA just added re-issues of six iconic pieces from their permanent collection to their store.
- This month, to coincide with our September 2012 "Entertaining" issue, dwell.com is covering all aspects of entertaining from tabletop goods to cocktail recipes.
- Thanks to a contemporary interior that she’s been updating for a decade, modern architect Abigail Turin has learned to love her traditional 1925 San Francisco home.
- Second only to the Eames lounge chair and ottoman, the Arco lamp by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni for Flos, with its super arc, is the classic go-to piece for the modern living room.
Join the Discussion