You May Also Like
- We share our favorite designs from Paris-based Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec.
- Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek is best known for his intricately composed scrap wood furniture—each piece a one-of-a-kind creation that merges artisan handcraft with skilled design processes.
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
- Dwell has been getting a little garden crazy over the bright new products and planters cropping up this spring.
- "Vitra—Design, Architecture, Communication: a European Project with American Roots" is on view at the Philadelphia Museum of Art through April 26.
- Glossy pieces make the perfect statement for summer: they are low-maintenance and ready to party. From cutlery to chairs, we share some of our favorites.
Join the Discussion