You May Also Like
- We share our favorite designs from Paris-based Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec.
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
- "Vitra—Design, Architecture, Communication: a European Project with American Roots" is on view at the Philadelphia Museum of Art through April 26.
- Dwell editors arrived at Maison&Objet in Paris on Friday to survey the scene.
- Innovative Danish brand HAY, founded in 2002 continues to generate trademark high quality designs at affordable prices.
- Nestled in an apple grove in Sebastopol, California, the Orchard House is a rural idyll.
Join the Discussion