You May Also Like
- From the traditional with a twist to completely conceptual, these timely wall clocks will tell the hour, impress the guests, and earn you the design-savvy stamp of approval.
- Design Musem Zurich's current show Good Design, Good Business showcases the great graphic design from 1940-1970 of the Swiss chemical company Geigy.
- When the plan to add a second story to a century-old Montreal house crumbled due to a weak foundation, architect Marc-André Plasse eked out another 500 square feet with a clever multilevel…
- Designed and built in 1878 for Judge John Murphy, a 4,400-square-foot white structure has, from the outside, the undeniable characteristics of a classic San Francisco Victorian.
- The colder months don't have to be all about cozy all the time, some of us may prefer the sleek, minimal look year-round.
- Is the modernist's perfect companion a fluffy pooch?
Join the Discussion