You May Also Like
- For architect Michelle Linden, living and working in 600 square feet poses its challenges, but one of the biggest was completing a gut-renovation on the tightest of budgets—just $25,000.
- Farmhouses and cabins have an undeniable charm that instills relaxation and reflection. The Dwell Store has collected an assortment of modern products with rustic inspiration.
- A design competition organized by Unbranded Design and Herman Miller solicits new concepts for today's changing office.
- This New York turned ski bum took a little piece of the city to the mountains, and never looked back.
- Seeking simplicity and open space, a Boulder-area couple settled on a wooded hilltop with views of the mountains and the city.
- Patti Stanger comes from a line of matchmakers, and as the CEO of Millionaire’s Club (which connects well-heeled gents with high-heeled women) and the host of Bravo’s series The Millionaire…
Join the Discussion