You May Also Like
- We live in a supercharged, electrified, and social-media-documented world. One response is to embrace the neon; another, to select a more restrained color theme.
- As a reaction to throw-away culture in the years following the recession, we have seen age-old woodworking techniques such as cabinetry and parquetry become the focus of high-profile design projects.
- While many shy away from using bold color in small spaces, there is no reason spatial restrictions should restrict the imagination.
- Danish Crafts, an organization devoted to representing up-and-coming Danish designers, announced this year’s Mindcraft, their exhibition at Milan’s Fuori Salone 2013.
- Wallpaper is an easy way to add sophisticated visual interest to rooms when objets d’art and pricey pieces aren’t an option.
- Back in the bad old days of design, the unholy trinity of wall coverings were harvest gold paint, flocked wallpaper, and knotty-pine wood paneling.
Join the Discussion