You May Also Like
- How Kettal, a furniture company in Spain, remains a vanguard of outdoor design.
- When the plane's wheels touched ground this morning at 7am, it was still dark in Barcelona.
- Furniture designer Patricia Urquiola is known for her bright, overstuffed upholstery for the likes of B&B Italia and Moroso as well as her slightly exotic, woven outdoor pieces for brands like…
- Not to be mistaken for its sister, the stool, poufs come completely covered in cloth with no visible legs. Click through the slideshow to find six purveyors of cushioned comfort fit for all.
- “For me, design and life goes together—it was my furniture, my husband, and my life that influenced me,” responds designer Patricia Urquiola when asked what influenced her recent…
- Patricia Urquiola has not only shattered glass ceilings in her field; she is one of the most celebrated designers of her generation.
Join the Discussion