You May Also Like
- Whether it’s a place to rest your saucers or your sneakers, the coffee table is the workhorse of the most leisurely room in the house, so you might as well make it work with your décor.
- Mill Valley, California, might not be a hotbed of modernism, but it was here, ten years ago, that Dwell came into the world alongside founder Lara Hedberg Deam’s first home—now renovated…
- Warm, rosy-toned copper has fallen into favor with contemporary designers.
- Over the years at Dwell, we've received emails and letters asking where to purchase the amazing modern design seen in the pages of Dwell.
- Pendant lights help illuminate a space, and add a sculptural touch to a dining room or entryway. These seven modern examples show how it's done.
- When the Fisher family’s 1960s Long Island beach bungalow started to crumble, they sought an architect who’d preserve the home’s humble roots and mellow vibe, while subtly bringing…
Join the Discussion