You May Also Like
- By striving for the “super normal,” the soft-spoken Brit has made noise with his inclusive, intuitive design.
- Once a locker for a midnight loo, the bedside table has taken on a far sweeter function—and a score of forms for holding big dreams, and small specs, till the morning light.
- Dwell editors Sam Grawe and Jordan Kushins are on the ground in Milan reporting on the 2009 Salone del Mobile. They'll be sharing highlights as they go.
- For Felix Claus, a 1930s rental apartment is more than an idyllic pied-à-terre—it’s an architectural gem that requires reverence and careful tending.
- Cool, creative designs at NeoCon 2014 bring a welcome reorganization to the workplace.
- A pair of interior architects with a years-in-the-making furniture collection recast an old Belgian factory as a playful family home.
Join the Discussion