You May Also Like
- Conscious consuming might not change everything, but supporting thoughtful designers, using recycled materials, and smart design is a step in the right direction.
- This week, Dwell took a whirl around the Javits Convention Center to check out the goods at the New York International Gift Fair.
- The best modern lighting not only looks great, but is practical, too—adjustable, task-oriented, and durable. Here are five beautiful lights that will brighten any room.
- While cruising the floor of the ICFF today, I couldn't resist dropping in to have a chat with Dwell's old neighbor and all around good guy, San Francisco–based designer Peter Stathis.
- It’s the perfect time to bring great design into your life. The Dwell Store is featuring reduced prices on amazing designs, including classic products from iconic brands.
- When it comes to modern design history, it’s impossible to ignore the profound influence that Italy has had on furniture, lighting, and accessories.
Join the Discussion