You May Also Like
- Conscious consuming might not change everything, but supporting thoughtful designers, using recycled materials, and smart design is a step in the right direction.
- This week, Dwell took a whirl around the Javits Convention Center to check out the goods at the New York International Gift Fair.
- The best modern lighting not only looks great, but is practical, too—adjustable, task-oriented, and durable. Here are five beautiful lights that will brighten any room.
- Like the old Burl Ives Christmas song says, "Silver and gold, Silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold." With those lyrics now stuck in our heads, we've gathered some of our favorite…
- The lesson of the little black dress is that the surest way to go chic is to go black. Here are ten options for when you want your lighting to go noir.
- No need to be lost in the dark when it comes to contemporary lighting—here are 11 of our favorite pieces.
Join the Discussion