You May Also Like
- Each spring in Milan, contemporary designers present new work they've been refining with parent companies for at least two years (the typical gestation period for one product or piece furniture).
- If the idea of a sleeper sofa—creaky box springs and a bad mattress—gives you nightmares, consider a convertible couch. Fold out, flip forward, or simply remove the pillows.
- A recent show at Gallery R’Pure in New York explored the meaning of life ‘off the grid’ for the urban explorer.
- Today we say buon compleanno to two grandfathers of modern Italian design, Achille Castiglioni (1918–2002) and Angelo Mangiarotti (1921–2012), with a survey of their iconic works.
- For the holiday season, we've collected a handful of gifts tailored for the discerning and dapper gent: caps to block out the cold of winter, architect-designed cufflinks, and more.
- While you embark on your New Year's resolutions this month, make sure organizing your interior spaces is one of them.
Join the Discussion