- By eschewing high gloss for a matte finish, these pieces tout a quiet subtlety. Lest you think them too Plain Jane, consider matte's powdery velvet texture- a tactile bonus for a low-profile look.
A Bluetooth speaker is a must for impromptu alfresco gatherings. This one boasts a passive subwoofer and an eight-hour battery.
We’ve had it with cords tethering our tunes. And despite a boombox’s street cred, our cassette collection ended with the Traveling Wilburys. Enter this Bluetooth-enabled, rechargeable, eminently portable loudspeaker that need not be handled with care.
Roughly the size of an eyeglass case, this diminutive hi-fi audio system flips open to reveal stereo speakers, a woofer, digital amplifiers, a radio tuner and an alarm clock. Completely portable, it can run 5 hours on a single charge and connect to any audio device wirelessly via Bluetooth or with the included line-in cable.
- These slim, portable speakers and radios are a convenient option for listening to your favorite tunes and podcasts.
- Six alltime favorite picks for portable stereo speakers, plus one new tabletop version from the American audiophiles at Klipsch.
- Here are seven striking finds from Dwell's first day roaming the sprawling floor (or floors, really) of the 2014 International CES, formerly known as the International Consumer Electronics Show in…
- Smart cooking accessories replace clunky kitchen timers and add precision to processes like baking and roasting.