You May Also Like
- Self-taught photographer Matthias Heiderich has spent the past three years roaming around Berlin, snapping photos with his medium-format film camera and Pentax digital camera.
- Not all pictures are worth a thousand words.
- Hailing from Ridgecrest, California—a wonderful desert town at the base of the Sierra Nevadas—photographer Brent Rowland is a great talent behind the camera.
- Although photographer Emiliano Granado only took to the camera five years ago, he quickly mastered the arts of spatial and social portraiture.
- As the photo editor at Dwell, one of best things I get to do is go on set and art direct shoots.
- Swiss born Henry Leutwyler is a photo school reject. He taught himself the anatomy of a camera and all the chemical processing fun a darkroom has to offer—praise the film gods for that!
Join the Discussion