You May Also Like
- Flying high in the air with the greatest of ease or low over a table to accent your meal, a pendant illuminates the room like no other kind of fixture.
- Who says antique furnishings have no place in a contemporary living space?
- Designed by his son and daughter-in-law, and largely built by his family and a host of neighborly helpers, Bill Weber’s new home is all about strengthening the ties that bind.
- Quaintly perched on Tullinsgade in Vesterbro, Copenhagen lies the monoroomed Central Hotel & Café.
- Blanket your home with the crisp whites and icy blues of sparkling winter snow. Shop this collection of sleek, and beautiful seasonal pieces from the new Dwell Store.
- "No man is an island," wrote poet John Donne, but in the case of kitchens an aptly placed island makes the room.
Join the Discussion