You May Also Like
- Flying high in the air with the greatest of ease or low over a table to accent your meal, a pendant illuminates the room like no other kind of fixture.
- Who says antique furnishings have no place in a contemporary living space?
- Designed by his son and daughter-in-law, and largely built by his family and a host of neighborly helpers, Bill Weber’s new home is all about strengthening the ties that bind.
- Pendant lights help illuminate a space, and add a sculptural touch to a dining room or entryway. These seven modern examples show how it's done.
- With a focus on ending child labor in the rug industry and beyond, a Dwell-hosted conversation in Los Angeles last month shed light on sustainable design practices.
- Quaintly perched on Tullinsgade in Vesterbro, Copenhagen lies the monoroomed Central Hotel & Café.
Join the Discussion