You May Also Like
- Tom Dixon’s latest collection for Milan in a few weeks is called Rough and Smooth with eight new product families. Dwell wants all of them.
- For the Nelson enthusiast and Panton fan on your holiday list, look no further than the Midcentury Junkie collection from the Dwell Store.
- The annual London Design Festival attracts both emerging and established creatives, who gather each fall to present their latest creations.
- These metallic accessories for home and garden reflect the bright light of spring.
- With no shortage of places to shop in Palm Springs, design lovers know Raymond | Lawrence is not to be missed, which is why Dwell has set up shop—pop-up shop—at the store's digs.
- At Maison&Objet, French silversmith Puiforcat debuted a line designed by Pauline Deltour called Argent de Poche.
Join the Discussion