You May Also Like
- The acclaimed Italian designers Ludovica+Roberto Palomba carve a serene retreat out of a 17th-century oil mill in Salento, filling it with custom creations and their greatest hits.
- You may have heard the maxim "God is in the details"—and it's especially true when it comes to arranging your stuff.
- What do Marcel Breuer's Cesca chair, Eileen Gray's Bibendum chair, and Charles Pollock's CP Lounge have in common? It's all in the material: tubular steel.
- Fermob has been producing colorful outdoor furniture since the early 20th century, including its iconic Bistro Chair, which celebrated its 125th birthday in 2014.
- If you chase long afternoons lolling by the pool, with longer evenings of the same, there is only one piece of furniture on your mind. Ours too.
- Designed by Rosita Missoni, the latest collection by Missoni Home shows that it's possible to bring bright patterns and colors to any space—indoors or out.
Join the Discussion