You May Also Like
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- Although often sought for its function, lamps, and light fixtures are a simple way to add personality to an interior.
- It's the time of year when we all tend to think of starting anew. While we may look back on the past year and appreciate it, there are no doubt some things that we might want to change a bit.
- A roundup of the cutting-edge Scandinavian design we'd like to see at the 2015 Stockholm Furniture Fair, running February 3-7.
- Founded by Dylan Davis and Jean Lee, three-year-old Seattle design studio Ladies and Gentlemen has a small, but covetable collection of objects, jewelry, furniture, and lighting all made in the USA.
- The residents of atelier KS's first renovation like stuff.
Join the Discussion