You May Also Like
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- It's the time of year when we all tend to think of starting anew. While we may look back on the past year and appreciate it, there are no doubt some things that we might want to change a bit.
- The residents of atelier KS's first renovation like stuff.
- Founded by Dylan Davis and Jean Lee, three-year-old Seattle design studio Ladies and Gentlemen has a small, but covetable collection of objects, jewelry, furniture, and lighting all made in the USA.
- On Wednesday April 25, 2012, Dwell Media celebrated its Light & Energy issue with a spectacular lighting exhibition and party held at Industria Superstudio.
- DIY workshops aplenty and modern, hand-crafted goods such as lighting, hardware, and garden accessories are planned for Remodelista's third year at Dwell on Design.
Join the Discussion