You May Also Like
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- It's the time of year when we all tend to think of starting anew. While we may look back on the past year and appreciate it, there are no doubt some things that we might want to change a bit.
- The residents of atelier KS's first renovation like stuff.
- Founded by Dylan Davis and Jean Lee, three-year-old Seattle design studio Ladies and Gentlemen has a small, but covetable collection of objects, jewelry, furniture, and lighting all made in the USA.
- When it comes to giving books, one size (usually) fits all, there's no need to find an additional box with which to wrap it, and it lasts a lifetime.
- On Wednesday April 25, 2012, Dwell Media celebrated its Light & Energy issue with a spectacular lighting exhibition and party held at Industria Superstudio.
Join the Discussion