- Designer John Picard isn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty in the kitchen, or washing the sand off his feet in the bathroom.
With one eye on his subject, Monocle provides a strong yet warm beam of LED powered light. This rotating surface mounted fixture has been shaped from milled aluminum, resulting in a smooth and clean product perfect for any space where warm directional light is needed. In order to augment your view, Monocle enjoys placement above your shoulder or head. Can be used as a wall sconce or ceiling fixture. Optional cord and plug kit available.
- A gregarious, whimsical and open-minded view on design animates Frenchman Philippe Starck, who has applied his singular style to literally thousands of projects, from hotel interiors and plastic…
- This week, Dwell took a whirl around the Javits Convention Center to check out the goods at the New York International Gift Fair.
The elegant curve of the the Butterfly Wall Sconce by Estiluz bathes any room in a warm glow. Designed by Leonardo Marelli. Available in nickel, chrome, and black finishes.
This 60s throwback lamp looks a bit like a retro-futuristic hair dryer hood. Designer Christophe Mathieu worked with Barcelona-based lighting brand Marset to create Clea, and the polycarbonate fixture will definitiely add a bit of glossy shine to your home office.
- Hello, sports fans! That's right: Milan's annual design fair happens next week, and it's big, bad, and enough of an endurance test to qualify as spring training.
- Back in 2010 we interviewed the three quirky and clever guys behind the young industrial design firm Rich Brilliant Willing.