You May Also Like
- Designer John Picard isn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty in the kitchen, or washing the sand off his feet in the bathroom.
- This week, Dwell took a whirl around the Javits Convention Center to check out the goods at the New York International Gift Fair.
- A gregarious, whimsical and open-minded view on design animates Frenchman Philippe Starck, who has applied his singular style to literally thousands of projects, from hotel interiors and plastic…
- Sinewy lines and subtle contours abound in organic bathroom fixtures—plus, three engineered materials that are increasingly indistinguishable from their natural counterparts.
- Hello, sports fans! That's right: Milan's annual design fair happens next week, and it's big, bad, and enough of an endurance test to qualify as spring training.
- Back in 2010 we interviewed the three quirky and clever guys behind the young industrial design firm Rich Brilliant Willing.
Join the Discussion