You May Also Like
- A gregarious, whimsical and open-minded view on design animates Frenchman Philippe Starck, who has applied his singular style to literally thousands of projects, from hotel interiors and plastic…
- Because of its vibrancy, purple can be a difficult color to work into an everyday space.
- It may have been a little while since you've thought of splurging on something special.
- It’s never too late to start collecting modern furniture. Take inspiration from these well-furnished interiors, which bring design classics out of the museum and into home.
- Whether a sculptural noir Philippe Starck or bright-hued minimalist number suits your fancy, there's a dashing modern chair for everyone inside.
- I want to say one word to you. Just one word. Plastics.
Join the Discussion