You May Also Like
- Los Angeles–based architects Craig Hodgetts and Ming Fung of Hodgetts + Fung Design and Architecture created a music pavilion for the Herb Alpert School of Music at the California Institute of…
- Even in a place attuned to two-wheeled traffic, it was a rare sight one evening last fall to witness a bicycle convoy ferrying a 650-pound steer across San Francisco.
- On February 24, online retailer Amazon.com begins shipping its Kindle 2, the newest version of Amazon's electronic book reader.
- A gregarious, whimsical and open-minded view on design animates Frenchman Philippe Starck, who has applied his singular style to literally thousands of projects, from hotel interiors and plastic…
- Graphic design rarely gets better than when it's put to music and put through a screen. And few create concert posters better than Jason Munn.
- MAD Museum curator Ronald Labaco shares the products he can't live without.
Join the Discussion