You May Also Like
- I finally saw Gary Hustwit’s very fine film Objectified this week and could not be more excited to moderate the latest Dwell Conversation, Objectified in America: Design, Consumerism and…
- Today begins Dwell.com's Friday round-up series, in which the editors take a look back at our week in Web-reading and call out a favorite post from the blogosphere.
- A chair by any other name is still a chair but what about a chair with no legs, no arms, and no permanent seat or backrest?
- This week the Dwell editors spotted gems from many corners of the blogosphere, from films about monsters to architecture for chickens.
- I've had my eye on the handsome little notebooks from Field Notes--a collaboration between Portland, Oregon's Draplin Design Company and Chicago's Coudal Partners--for some time now.
- Justin G.
Join the Discussion