You May Also Like
- Furniture designer Patricia Urquiola is known for her bright, overstuffed upholstery for the likes of B&B Italia and Moroso as well as her slightly exotic, woven outdoor pieces for brands like…
- A limited-edition table released by Moroso brings together the high art and design worlds.
- Moroso, the Italian furniture company known for discovering remarkable designers such as Ron Arad and Patricia Urquiola, assembles between 100 and 150 pieces per day in a factory outside Udine.
- T-Table stands for transgenic table.
- In the lofty Amsterdam apartment of Texas-born Hunter Hindman and Shelby Carr, mid-century modern mixes freely with contemporary Dutch design in a setting transposed from the 17th century.
- The tool that folds the curve of the back of the chair is the most dramatic, but it is no more essential than the others, which trim the edges, cut the holes, and add a final soft angle to the…
Join the Discussion