You May Also Like
- Provisions, a new online store launched by the minds behind Food52, brings artisanal, handmade design tools to your kitchen.
- The first thing a good chef will tell you is to season, season, season. If we're going to season, why not look good doing it?
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?
- Once while dining at a minimal-chic German restaurant in San Francisco, my date marveled at the elegant simplicity of the mid-century-modern salt and pepper shakers on our table.
- The business of product design is a family affair for Matteo Alessi, Director of Trade Marketing and International Development at Alessi (and great grandson to Alberto, the company’s…
- We at Dwell are big fans of French designer Inga Sempé's work; we've profiled her in 2007; ran a Q&A from Milan on dwell.com in 2009; and most recently highlighted the making-of her…
Join the Discussion