- Each spring, Dwell hits the ground running to scout furniture, lighting, and accessories during the design industry's biggest fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at 10 statement chairs that are sure to turn heads and get tongues wagging.
The design inspiration for this 2008 piece came from the precise lighting capabilities of a surgical lamp.
- Taking cues from traditional Swedish rooflines but rejecting the precedent of subpar prefab, Claesson Koivisto Rune bring light and style to their "site-generic" design.
- Claesson Koivisto Rune introduces its second iteration of the prefab home, combining time-honored Scandinavian touches with the studio’s signature polished aesthetic.
- Hello, sports fans! That's right: Milan's annual design fair happens next week, and it's big, bad, and enough of an endurance test to qualify as spring training.
- Omnipresent Swedish firm Claesson Koivisto Rune will debut new pieces for 13 companies at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2013.
- Shopping for the consummate art lover in your life can be a challenge, so we took inspiration from a few of the 20th century's best artworks and paired them with their modern-day gift doppelgängers.