You May Also Like
- The canon of modern couches already has a pair of Eameses, but it took a small clutch of Italian furniture mavens to create the Charles.
- Down cushions? Hardwood frame? New York City interior designer Timothy Brown gives us a quick tutorial on what to inspect when you’re inspecting.
- We rounded up the essentials in this moody San Francisco living room so you can recreate the look in your home.
- If you've read our guide on how to shop for a sofa, you may know that the couch is one piece of furniture that carries an investment--think purchase of a lifetime.
- When graphic designers Jeanette and Mike Abbink left behind their loft in San Francisco—with collected ephemera, a voluminous library, and a parcel of paintings in tow—they didn’t…
- Collaborative Berlin studio New Tendency offers a collection of restrained, elegant, and mostly monochromatic furniture for the home.
Join the Discussion