You May Also Like
- Texas-based designer Barbara Hill is a pro at striking the right note between modern and playful, we took apart an informal dining room she designed in Atlanta, Georgia, to help readers recreate the…
- Eager for public space, communities re-create their streets as temporary cafes, playgrounds, and bike lanes.
- Though the East Coast has been in the grip of serious winter weather, we here out west have been pummeled by quite a wet 2010.
- Modern furniture and architecture looks even richer when paired with a robust art collection. Look to these seven homes for how to create just the right synthesis.
- Merriam-Webster defines a table as: A piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface on which objects may be placed.
- In 1988, Charles Eames’s only daughter, Lucia, inherited the iconic Eames house in Pacific Palisades, California after the death of her stepmother, Ray.
Join the Discussion