You May Also Like
- Texas-based designer Barbara Hill is a pro at striking the right note between modern and playful, we took apart an informal dining room she designed in Atlanta, Georgia, to help readers recreate the…
- Eager for public space, communities re-create their streets as temporary cafes, playgrounds, and bike lanes.
- Though the East Coast has been in the grip of serious winter weather, we here out west have been pummeled by quite a wet 2010.
- Modern furniture and architecture looks even richer when paired with a robust art collection. Look to these seven homes for how to create just the right synthesis.
- Merriam-Webster defines a table as: A piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface on which objects may be placed.
- We enjoyed revisiting our archives to find some of our favorite examples of modern dining rooms. Some are tiny and some are fantastical, but all are rooms that we wouldn't mind breaking bread in.
Join the Discussion