You May Also Like
- Ethnicraft, a Belgian design company, debuts a new collection at ICFF this weekend that blends emotion and rationality, combining the warmth of teak, oak, and walnut woods with powerfully functional…
- Dwell editors Sam Grawe and Jordan Kushins are on the ground in Milan reporting on the 2009 Salone del Mobile. They'll be sharing highlights as they go.
- Duravit shares their latest collection, Starck 2, an updated series by Philippe Starck set to debut at ICFF this May.
- A few of our editors were in New York this week for the 2009 International Contemporary Furniture Fair—here are a couple pieces that turned their heads. Stay tuned for updates!
- New Zealand furniture company Resident has caught our eye with its sleek, minimalist furniture and lighting.
- Brooklyn design studio Token cites rigging equipment, bridges, and the classic director's chair as inspiration behind their new Catenary stool, recently debuted at ICFF.
Join the Discussion