You May Also Like
- Newly published monograph The Design Work of Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby offers the inside account behind the British duo’s expansive portfolio.
- Once a locker for a midnight loo, the bedside table has taken on a far sweeter function—and a score of forms for holding big dreams, and small specs, till the morning light.
- Jason Bruges is showing in Milan for the first time with Established & Sons.
- A couple in northern Italy trade a cramped flat for a renovated farmhouse in the country.
- Annually, artists from around the world come to celebrate the creative industries as London awards innovative designers at the London Design Festival.
- Edward Barber of British studio Barber Osgerby tells us the background on the modular seating line his firm designed for Knoll.
Join the Discussion