You May Also Like
- We live in a supercharged, electrified, and social-media-documented world. One response is to embrace the neon; another, to select a more restrained color theme.
- The small decorative black bird is considered one of the most famous Eames pieces, even though it wasn't designed by Eames at all.
- While white may be interpreted as an absence of color, it is by no means absent of major impact when used in design.
- The first day of Milan Design Week, as seen by our editors. [Update: day two, day three, and day four!]
- Our tongue-in-cheek personality quiz: What does your favorite interior from our September issue say about you?
- Designer Barbara Hill applies her polished take on minimalism to a traditional 1920s abode in Atlanta for a transplanted Houston family.
Join the Discussion