You May Also Like
- We live in a supercharged, electrified, and social-media-documented world. One response is to embrace the neon; another, to select a more restrained color theme.
- Think of a pendant light or wall sconce as jewelry for your house—functional bling, if you will.
- The small decorative black bird is considered one of the most famous Eames pieces, even though it wasn't designed by Eames at all.
- While white may be interpreted as an absence of color, it is by no means absent of major impact when used in design.
- Wall clocks not only allow you to keep track of time, but also provide personality to an interior.
- The first day of Milan Design Week, as seen by our editors. [Update: day two, day three, and day four!]
Join the Discussion