You May Also Like
- Visual illusions in design can bring a bit of magic to your modern space. From floating lamps to two-legged tables, we've gathered a few products to deceive your eyes and heighten your curiosity.
- Dwell's editors pick their favorite products from Northeastern U.S. in Dwell's Modern Across America issue. (Continue your tour with these Midwestern, Southwestern, and Northwestern picks.)
- This week, Dwell took a whirl around the Javits Convention Center to check out the goods at the New York International Gift Fair.
- We field a lot of product queries at Dwell—and often, it’s the simplest items that cause the most shopping anxiety. Need to light up a table or desk? Let these editor-approved choices guide you.
- Searching high and low for your ideal table lamp? Brighter days are ahead.
- Dwell editors Sam Grawe and Jordan Kushins are on the ground in Milan reporting on the 2009 Salone del Mobile. They'll be sharing highlights as they go.
Join the Discussion