You May Also Like
- Be they medieval torches blazing on battlements or bug zappers crackling to life with each new victim, the need for outdoor lighting is clear.
- With authenticity and simplicity as their rallying cry, a Kiwi architect and his wife have built a modern beach house that puts a fresh spin on the local vernacular.
- In a marketplace crowded with wireless speakers, the Om/One has a design edge that makes it stand out.
- San Francisco residents Lisa Koshkarian and Tom DiFrancesco worked with architect Neal Schwartz to create an airy third-floor addition to hold their master bedroom.
- A fanciful outdoor furniture exhibition opens on the grounds of LongHouse Reserve, Jack Lenor Larsen's awe-inspiring 16-acre landscape in the Hamptons.
- With an angled roof designed to resemble the surrounding cliffs, a house in Maui, Hawaii, is built to meld with the landscape.
Join the Discussion